Vakuumska pumpa za odlemljivanje

Ako ste početnik ovo je pravo mjesto za vas. Sva opšta diskusija o elektronici i/ili elektrotehnici se treba odvijati ovdje.

Moderators: pedja089, stojke369, [eDo], trax, LAF

Gromit
Pravo uznapredovao :)

Re: Vakuumska pumpa za odlemljivanje

Post by Gromit »

Eh, da, to je to! I odlično je rješeno šta je broj vrha "8" (inaće su moji svi vrhovi "7" dakle 700°F = 371°C), dakle 800°F = 427°C, bolje da je što viša, da se eliminiraju problemi koje je si ti spomenuo prije!

THX! Imaš PM.
Can You hear me, can You hear me?
Through the dark night, far away...
I am dying, forever crying :(
To be with You, who can say...
To be near You, to be F R E E !
Kukinjos
Pravi forumaš
Pravi forumaš

Post by Kukinjos »

Našao sam ovo za Wellera DS6000, istina za 120V, ali možda pomogne
Attachments
Desolder DS600 Tech.rar
(316.28 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Cezare, star sam i nemoćan, ali poslušaj moj savjet ....
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Pa dobro, Kukinjos, otkud si ovo izvuko!

Pa da sam poželio, ne bi bolju stvar našo - kompletna shema, upute...
Vidi samo ovaj citat:
The vacuum compressor built into the cabinet is turned on and off by a push button conveniently located on the desoldering iron handle. The compressor motor circuit which operates on 120 volt A.C. power is electrically isolated from the push button through a 120/24 volt step-down transformer and a photo-isolator. Depressing the push button activates the photo-isolator which turns on a triac in the motor circuit. The vacuum created by the compressor is carried to the tiplet by the vacuum hose. Releasing the push button turns off the motor and the vacuum immediately drops to zero.
Dakle nije bitno šta je za 110V, ionako sve radi preko trafoa na 24V! Ovo sa opto-izolacijom se nikad ne bi sjetio!
I još samo ovo:
POWER DESOLDERING METHOD
The recommended desoldering technique for P. C. boards is to heat the soldered connection with the
component lead end inside the tiplet until the solder is visually melted. This should take 1 to 5 seconds depending on the particular connection being desoldered. The tiplet surface should be held flush with the P. C. board pad during heating and desoldering. Addition of a small amount of flux core solder will sometimes improve this process. As the solder melts, the tiplet should be moved with a circular motion. This movement will cause the component lead to move around in the P. C. board hole. Depress the push button and hold it depressed while continuing to rotate the tiplet for 1 - 2 seconds. Remove the tiplet from the pad and then release the push button. The movement of the lead in the hole and subsequent cooling of pad and lead to below solder melt temperature will prevent the remaining solder on the pad and lead surfaces from solidifying together. This technique is definitely required when desoldering plated through holes on double or multi-layer P. C. boards.
Eto, to rješava onaj problem sa preslabom lemilicom i zaljepljivanjem na PCB na koji si prije upozorio!
I još veliš: "možda pomogne"! :D :D :D

Nemam šta drugo nadodat nego THX^5!!!
Can You hear me, can You hear me?
Through the dark night, far away...
I am dying, forever crying :(
To be with You, who can say...
To be near You, to be F R E E !