Texas Instruments eStore - 25$ popusta

Forum o svemu i svačemu, ALI vezanim za elektroniku.

Moderators: pedja089, stojke369, [eDo], trax, LAF

zigzag9
Napredujem
Napredujem

Texas Instruments eStore - 25$ popusta

Post by zigzag9 »

If you’ve been coveting a piece of Texas Instruments hardware you should put in an order before September 30th. A coupon code for $25 off a purchase was posted to the Stellaris ARM Community forums and it should work until that date. Above is the overview of an order placed yesterday for two Tiva Launchpads (apparently TI has rebranded the Stellaris chips as Tiva for some odd reason). After applying the coupon code “National-1yr” the total price of [BravoV's] order is just under one dollar (including shipping). The coupon code can be entered into a box on the right hand column of step #3 (payment) when placing an order.

We’re pretty sure you can use this coupon code on anything in the TI store. But if you don’t have a Stellaris/Tiva Launchpad yet we highly recommend getting one. We picked ours up about a year ago. It’s a great way to try your hand at ARM programming. We have had some issues with how the breakout headers are organized — there’s some gotchas with multiple pins being connected (read the last five paragraphs of the project write up linked in this post for more). But for the price and ease of programming this will get you up and coding in no time. If you need some ideas of what to do with the board look at our posts tagged as “Stellaris”.
http://hackaday.com/2013/09/18/25-coupo ... nts-store/
grunf
Pravo uznapredovao :)

Re: Texas Instruments eStore - 25$ popusta

Post by grunf »

Ma nemoj djaba kupon vise na vazi :D....steta vec izabrao MSP430 Capacitive Touch BoosterPack, MSP430 LaunchPad Value Line Development kit i jedan stellaris sa cortex M4.....steta sto ne vidjeh prije....nekima je proslo....
zigzag9
Napredujem
Napredujem

Post by zigzag9 »

Ja sam uredno ostvario popust, i platio Paypalom, te dobio mail od njih i Paypala (šta znači da su mi uzeli tu siću od 98 centi, kolika je bila razlika).

Vrijeme: taman dok sam postao prvi post, ali im je web bio nešto spor pa sam uspio iz 3-4 pokušaja.

Citiram mail od TI:
Dear xxxxx xxxxxx:

Thank you for shopping at The Texas Instruments eStore. We have received your order and will process it as soon as possible.

You will receive an e-mail within 24 hours that includes the estimated shipping date for in stock items, or a backorder date for products not currently available. Once these items are packed and ready to be shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a shipping notification with the carrier name and tracking number of your item(s). Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item(s) to you. If you would like a real time status of your order, please visit your personal My Account Page.

For downloaded software, you will receive an e-mail within 24-48 business hours that includes the availability date for your software purchase. Once the software is ready to be download, you will receive a second email with a link and your access code. Your credit card will not be charged until you are granted access.

Thank you for shopping at the TI eStore.

Regards,
TI eStore

grunf

Post by grunf »

pokusta cu ponovo ali mislim da je to to ne radi vise....pratim uporedo i ovaj forum i

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/buysellwan ... pon-code!/
zigzag9
Napredujem
Napredujem

Post by zigzag9 »

grunf

Post by grunf »

steta, rekoh vec :D
grunf

Post by grunf »

Uze ja ovaj msp430 i touch na akciji za 15$ :D....
grunf

Post by grunf »

evo ovaj...https://estore.ti.com/MSP430-Capacitive ... P3176.aspx...inace je shipping fr*e, fedEx...
zigzag9
Napredujem
Napredujem

Post by zigzag9 »

U tom slučaju ti evo MSP430 tutorial :)

http://www.glitovsky.com/Tutorialv0_3.pdf
grunf

Post by grunf »

:D hvala, znam za ovaj tut....pozzz do nekog sledeceg kupona :D
zigzag9
Napredujem
Napredujem

Post by zigzag9 »

Stiglo.

jazz

Post by jazz »

zigzag9 wrote:Stiglo.
Pošto se radi o Fedex-u, jer su te možda zvali u vezi carinjenja i slično, i kolika je bila naznačena vrijednost pošiljke?
zigzag9
Napredujem
Napredujem

Post by zigzag9 »

Poštar donio danas, plaćeno ništa.

Shippano iz Teksasa 21.09, zatim iz Nizozemske 24.09, preuzeto 25.09. u DHL Zagreb, a oni zatim proslijedili HPekspresom uz naznaku "sutra do 15h".
Paket nije otvaran tokom transporta, ali na ovoj nizozemskoj naljepnici piše "Customs value: see invoice ref. xxxxxxxxxx", pa pretpostavljam da su dobro obaviješteni o čemu se radi.

I da, na samom paketu nema niti slova o vrijednosti pošiljke.