In project file for download, you will find a JPG image that describes how to program the number you whish to be called when alarm occures. I hope you will find some use for this device, as I did - for my car.
- From trax on 16-04-2010 at 08:04:41
Upisuje se umjesto tog broja. Prije nego sto kliknes "BURN" ili "Program"
dugme na IC-Prog-u, iskljuci onu kvaku "CP" i onda ce moci da verifikuje.
- From andrija todorovic on 15-04-2010 at 18:11:57
Ja imam jedan problem sa programiranjem PIC-a. Kada ucitam HEX fajl i izvrsim verifikaciju
dobijem odgovor da je problem u adresi verify fail at adres 0000h! i to mi se dogadja sa *,hex
fajlom sa sms alarmom i sa gsm alarmom. Koristim allPic i ic-prog 105c.. I jos jedno pitanje da
li se broj upisuje umesto broja +38762xxx ili u nastavku probao sam i jedno i drugo i ništa.
- From bzirapli on 23-03-2010 at 19:31:11
Nokia phones running on this circuit hex Publish
- From trax on 01-03-2010 at 15:27:04
Connect it to a sensor you are planing on using. "It has 1 sensor input and another input
- state (stanje). If state input is = 0V than the device is "active" and it monitors
the sensor input. The device is deactivated when state pin is connected to Vcc (+). Sensor
input is triggered by 0V."
- From bzirapli on 01-03-2010 at 15:15:00
sensor and on / off How to input to be connected.
- From trax on 01-03-2010 at 15:07:01
I don't know if it will work with A60 or A70, you must try it!
- From bzirapli on 01-03-2010 at 14:52:42
senzor i za uključivanje / isključivanje Kako će veze. hvala.
- From on 12-02-2010 at 14:13:14
Thank you very much, it just stars work after adding the resistor of 4k7.The project is very
useful. Thanks a lot.
- From trax on 12-02-2010 at 13:14:10
Actually, download the circuit from here http://www.elektronika.ba/666/tiny-gsm-alarm-system/
and see how GSM is connected to PIC (see the resistors and their values).
- From trax on 12-02-2010 at 13:13:01
If the phone keeps loosing network coverage, try putting a resistor of 4k7 on GSM RX line!
You can log-in on forum link: Login page. After logging-in, return to this page and click refresh in your browser.